Sunday, June 8, 2008

First post

Here are some projects I worked on in April and May.

First is the Pleated Beauty Handbag made for the BTRS Swap (http://btrsswap.blogspot.com/) for my swap partner. The pattern is from the Bend-the-Rules Sewing book by Amy Karol. Both fabrics are from Fabricland. The second round is for placemats and napkins and the sign up just completed, but there is to be another swap round later.




The second bag I made was for my Mom for Mother's day. The green paisley I got from Hancock's of Paducah about a year ago on clearance. The brown is fabric I bought at Fabricland to make a dress for a wedding later this month, but I just had to use some for this purse!

This is the bag I made for my sister-in-law's birthday. I had started it a few days before her birthday thinking it would be done in time, but the boys ended up sick and it was late getting to her. Thank goodness she was understanding and she loves it.



That's all for now. I do have 5 projects cut out and two that I have been thinking about getting started on. 4 have to be done soon so hopefully I'll get everything done that I have planned for June. Now on to sewing......

No comments: